Meet Cynthia Jauregui, LMFT
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there”
Inspiration can come in many forms: perhaps a smile from a loved one, the adrenaline rush of an exciting new adventure, or feeling successful for a job well done. But what happens when you are not feeling inspired? Relationships that used to click, may feel strained, instead of feeling energetic, you may feel drained, or you may feel like you are not achieving success in one or more areas of your life.
Balance of work, school & life in general may have become challenging or overwhelming. Has your attempts to keep up with everything or everyone caused you to fall behind? Has your attempts to maintain balance caused you to lose your inspiration & creativity?
Believe that you can live a balanced life. Let me guide you on what a balanced life may look & feel like. I believe that all people have unique gifts. I will use my gifts of empathy, intuition, creativity and guidance in order to reignite the fire within you and to help you find your unique gifts.
Are you ready to live your inspired life?
Individual, Couples, Family and Group Therapy
Behavioral Health Lectures and Trainings
Clinical Supervision – individuals and groups
- Doctor of Psychology (2012)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (2008)
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology(2003)
- Behavioral Science Family Systems Educator Fellowship 2015-2016
- Faculty Psychologist since 2014
- Private Practice since 2010
- Clinical Supervisor since 2010
- Mental Health Clinic Management since 2006
- Behavioral Health Instructor since 2004
- Sexual Assault Response Team 1999-2004
- Reiki I, II
- Advanced Integrative Therapy (Chakra Balancing)
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Techniques
- Clinical Supervision
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor-CIMI
- AniCare Model (adults & children)
- Play Therapy for ADD/Disruptive Bahavior
- Trauma-Informed Art Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Legal Interviewing of Children
- Therapeutic Interventions for Infants and Toddlers
- Seeking Safety
- Domestic Violence Counselor Training
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing
- Grief and Grieving
- Tobacco Cessation
Ready to Find Your Balance?
We'd be happy to answer them for you!