Meet Ruth Gillis, LMFT
“I have been told that I have a gift of compassion.”
I have been told that I have a gift of compassion and my passion is to see progress and relief from your struggles as quickly as you want to heal.
My clients have shared with me over the years that “I can just feel and see that you really care”. Through the relationship that I am able to build with each person individually, I have been able to assist with healing some severely hurt people.
The experiences that an individual is willing to share with me, is a privilege that I take very seriously. Relationships make up who we are and there is no time like the present to improve ourselves for a more enjoyable life. I have been able to assist clients to make their own emotional, physical and lifestyle positive changes.
Let’s get to it!
Individual, Couples, Family and Group Therapy
Behavioral Health Lectures and Trainings
Clinical Supervision – Individuals and Groups
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (2011)
- Master of Science in Counseling (2000)
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology (1995)
- EMDR Certified Therapist
- Private Practice since 2010
- Clinical Supervision since 2011
- Licensed Therapist since 2011
- EMDREye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing since 2009
- Certified EMDR since 2016
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- TFCBT: Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- AIT: Advanced Integrated Therapy
- TBI: Traumatic Brain Injury- Veterans
Ready to Find Your Balance?
We'd be happy to answer them for you!